We respect your privacy
TBI Holdings B.V. and its companies – and therefore also Eekels Technology B.V. - respect the privacy of all users of their website(s), and ensure that any personal information provided by you is used confidentially.
Our website www.eekels.com allows some interaction, such as requesting a brochure, signing up for a newsletter, or filling in a (digital) form. The data you submit will be used exclusively to comply with your request and not for any other purposes. Your data shall not be disclosed to third parties without your permission, unless this is necessary to carry out your request.
How do we protect your personal data?
We take the necessary administrative, technical and organisational measures to protect the safety and confidentiality of your personal data against unintentional loss, abuse, unauthorised access, disclosure, modification and unintentional and unauthorised destruction, all this in conformity with the applicable rules and regulations.
Your rights regarding the protection of your personal data
Under the applicable rules and regulations, you have the right to:
- information and access to your personal data;
- rectification of your personal data;
- erasure of your personal data (‘right to be forgotten’);
- restriction of the processing of your personal data;
- object to the processing of your personal data (‘the right to object’);
- obtain your personal data in a structured, common and machine-readable form, and to convey or have conveyed these personal data to another (processing) responsible representative.
For more information about these rights and the circumstances under which you can exercise these rights, in particular your right to object, click here: rights persons concerned.
Should you wish to exercise (one of your) aforementioned rights, please fully fill in the request rights of persons concerned form, and send it in.
Finally, you have the right to submit a complaint to the Autorithy Personal Data regarding our processing of your personal data. To do so, please click here: complaint form.