Ship of the Year: Viva
The KNVTS website says of the Viva: The Viva is an eco-friendly 94-metre pure custom Feadship with an advanced hybrid propulsion system. This allows the Viva to sail a comfortable 12 knots on diesel-electric power.
The yacht's consistency in all aspects earned it the 2022 Motor Yacht of the Year award at the 2022 BOAT International World Superyacht Awards. The gigantic glass structure is a prominent feature of Feadship Studio De Voogt and Azure's exterior design. The hull, painted in a special pearly white colouring, has been designed and built to be as efficient as possible and reduce engine power. According to the jury, the Viva is a ship that excels in perfection from A to Z: 'Notable are the consistent material choices, the clever use of space and the complex constructions in steel, aluminium and glass. The curved windows running the entire length of the superstructure are a technical achievement. Under the bonnet, the unique performance and collaboration of designers, engineers, builders and management are underlined with an efficient, vibration-free and quiet hybrid propulsion system.'
- complete electrical installation
- main & emergency switchboards
- MCC’s & distribution boards
- battery pack for load sharing, UPS black out prevention
- active THD filter
- GMDSS radio console, GMDSS emergency battery & fuse box
- integrated automation system
- addressable fire detection installation
- lighting panels, lighting installation accommodation & technical spaces
- cabling navigation, communication systems, computer LAN & infotainment network
- cabling HVAC